Ask for More A New Landscape of Home Entertainment

Father's Master Piece
The home entertainment landscape is changing as what is on the pigment of our imagination and nothing is impossible with LG Smart Pentouch TV that comes with cinema screen design.

The Daughter
Truly, Life’s Good, with Pentouch TV a father and his family member express what they have in their mind, which is a pigment of their imagination and with a smile on their faces their regular family day and shopping hour become one of their most  precious moment, a family bonding that they never had before. Thanks to LG Smart Pentouch TV, they able share their talent and entertain themselves as well as their fellow shoppers including I, with their paintings digitally. However, this will never happen if the appliance store is not friendly as they are, I demand for a commendation for their selling personnel, staff, officers, and most importantly for the store which is the SM Appliance at SM Sta. Rosa.

The Father
I’m a little curious about this TV, so I asked one of their selling personnel standing near me, he told me about its feature and what it’s capable off, and I strongly agreed for what he have been told me, that LG Smart TV is a certified flicker-free when it comes with 3D and provides brighter 3D pictures. I think the answer is not bias because he is not connected with LG but he is the store IT personnel according to other selling staff in the area, and I ask for other opinion they told me the same which I agreed because I am LG Smart TV user for a very long time.


I really appreciated the excellent customer service that they gave for us and I want to give them a highest commendation for what they have done. I also decide not to include my stolen photo for their privacy. Honestly, I’m just a walk in customers but from this time I’m became their regular customers and expecting for more.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Strategies for Answering Your Customers' Toughest Questions - Appliances

Different kinds and physical appearance- Ultrabook computer evolution

All New Warcraft III Dota Cheats AI or Non-AI for LAN, Single Game, and Garena